Mr. Nicastro has over 18 years of experience representing thousands of debtors as well as panel and sitting trustees in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 proceedings. He began his career as an accountant after earning his Bachelor in Business Administration degree with an accounting major. After successfully representing thousands of bankruptcy clients in matters ranging from simple to extremely complex, he has established a reputation as a creative thinker and fierce advocate for his clients.
During law school, Mr. Nicastro completed a judicial externship with the honorable John E. Ryan, Bankruptcy Judge sitting in the Central District of California, Santa Ana Division. He maintains active memberships with the Orange County Bar Association-Commerical Law & Bankruptcy Section, American Bankruptcy Institute, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association, and the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum. Mr. Nicastro has spoken at and contributed to MCLE accredited panels ranging from inception of the attorney client relationship to protecting clients from creditors collection attempts post-discharge.
- Typical Problems Encountered by Chapter 7 Debtors’ Attorneys; Practitioners’ Strategies for Effective Management of Cases, Orange County Bankruptcy Forum, approved for MCLE credit
- New Regulations Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Orange County Specialty Lawyers’ Guild, approved for MCLE credit
- Objections to Discharge & Dischargeability, University of California Irvine Paralegal Program, Irvine, California
- Remedies for Violation of the Automatic Stay and Permanent Stay (Section 524), Orange County Bankruptcy Form, approved for MCLE credit
- Chapter 7 Practice under the Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2005, Orange County Specialty Lawyers’ Guild, approved for MCLE credit
State Bar of California
Southwestern University School of Law; Los Angeles, CA
University of Toledo; Toledo, OH